Sean Zinsmeister knows his shit when it comes to big data, marketing automation and marketing technology. He has a long history working with marketing technology and is currently the VP of Product Marketing at Infer. In this episode of MATE, Sean explains how to unlock the power of automation and how to use AI to make big data more manageable. Sean is also the host of the marketing technology podcast, Stack & Flow.
- What is Product Marketing? And how is it different to Product Management?
- Sean explains how his background in music has helped his career in marketing technology
- The surprising parallels between audio engineering and marketing automation
- Sean tells us about his early days in software marketing in Silicon Valley
- What does Infer do? And how does Infer’s software work?
- What is Marketing Automation, and why is it valuable for businesses?
- The Unroll.me / Uber user-data sale scandal
- Sean reveals how to get better conversion rates, rank your leads better, and understand big data.
- Finally, we dissect the common buzzwords used in software marketing!
- Editing by Josh Armour, from ArmourPod Productions.
- Podcast logo cover artwork by Courtney Carman
- Music from “Ghosts I–IV” by Nine Inch Nails, used under a Creative Commons licence.
Connect with MATE:
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Subscribe on Stitcher
- Subscribe to the RSS feed
- MATE podcast website
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like us on Facebook
MATE podcast is a show about Marketing, Advertising, Technology and Entrepreneurship. Hosted by Adam Jaffrey: Digital Strategist and Entrepreneur. Made with ❤ in Melbourne, Australia.
MATE podcast is a production by branded podcast agency Wavelength Creative.