Steve Sammartino is back for more! In the second half of his chat with Adam, Steve predicts where Planet Earth is headed, (it may scare you) and he also gives some brilliant tips that anybody chasing success can apply in their career & day-to-day life.
- Steve’s hack for communicating facts through the art of storytelling
- “Marketing is telling stories to get people to believe in something you believe in”
- Steve opens up about his weaknesses, and what he does to work around those
- Can missing deadlines actually be beneficial in starting a business?
- The mobility revolution that is upon us, and how it will dramaticaly change the world we live in
- Where will the world be in 20, or even 300 years? Steve predicts the future
- Elon Musk’s Tesla could become the world’s greatest company
- The inspiration behind Steve’s book ‘The Lessons School Forgot’
- Wait But Why articles mentioned:
- Steve Sammartino’s website
- Purchase Steve Sammartino’s books:
- Editing by Josh Armour, from ArmourPod Productions.
- Podcast logo cover artwork by Courtney Carman
- Theme music from “Ghosts I–IV” by Nine Inch Nails, used under a Creative Commons licence.
- Ad music is called “Going Higher” by Bensound, used under a Creative Commons licence.
Connect with MATE:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe on Stitcher
- Subscribe on Android
- Subscribe on other devices (e.g. Windows Phone, etc.)
- Subscribe to the RSS feed
- MATE podcast website
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like us on Facebook
MATE podcast is a show about Marketing, Advertising, Technology and Entrepreneurship. Hosted by Adam Jaffrey: Digital Strategist and Entrepreneur. Made with ❤️ in Melbourne, Australia.