Nathan Rose is an equity crowdfunding expert who’s helped raise over $11 M for his clients through successful equity crowdfunding campaigns. Nathan joins MATE podcast to talk about the difference between “equity crowdfunding” and “rewards crowdfunding”, what you should look for in a crowdfunding platform and how to decide whether crowdfunding is appropriate for your business. Nathan also reveals the key tips you’ll need to launch your very own killer equity crowdfunding campaign!
- What is “equity crowdfunding”? And how is it different from “rewards crowdfunding”?
- How to choose the right of crowdfunding platform for your business (e.g. Kickstarter, Indiegogo, Equitise, etc.)
- When is equity crowdfunding is a great option for launching your business?
- When is equity crowdfunding not the best option for launching your business?
- The key tips to launching a successful equity crowdfunding campaign!
- When is it appropriate to “bootstrap” your business?
- The pros and cons of having many small investors versus a few big investors
- Why are equity crowdfunding platforms so strict with new proposal applications?
- Equitise is an Australian-based equity crowdfunding service
- Editing by Josh Armour, from ArmourPod Productions.
- Podcast logo cover artwork by Courtney Carman
- Music from “Ghosts I–IV” by Nine Inch Nails, used under a Creative Commons licence.
Connect with MATE:
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Subscribe on Stitcher
- Subscribe to the RSS feed
- MATE podcast website
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like us on Facebook
MATE podcast is a show about Marketing, Advertising, Technology and Entrepreneurship. Hosted by Adam Jaffrey: Digital Strategist and Entrepreneur. Made with ❤️ in Melbourne, Australia.