Ronsley Vaz is the Chief Daydreamer at Amplify, an audio marketing agency, and is also a strong podcast advocate. In this episode of MATE, we talk about the opportunities podcasting can create for businesses, the power of audio marketing and what Ronsley is trying to achieve with his agency. Ronsley also tells us about his new book and how to raise your voice, boost your brand and grow your business. And find out what I asked Ronsley for him to respond with: “Wow, that’s the best question I’ve been asked … ever!”
- How Amplify harnesses the power of conversation to create powerful marketing campaigns
- The effective and powerful ways we can communicate via podcasting
- The challenges of creating good audio content
- Why podcast listeners expect good quality audio in 2017
- Adam and Ronsley debate whether audio marketing is the right approach for marketing your brand when considering the principles of strategic marketing
- Ronsley walks us through his book ‘Amplify’ and it’s 7-step framework
- Ronsley’s advice on how to measure the true success of your podcast/audio content
- Ronsley’s take on the mistakes made by brands in content marketing
- Topless hairdressing at ‘Frisky Fridays’ in Cairns, QLD.
- Ronsley Vaz on LinkedIn
- Amplify Agency’s website
- Purchase Ronsley Vaz’s book:
- Amplify, by Ronsley Vaz.
- Editing by Josh Armour, from ArmourPod Productions.
- Podcast logo cover artwork by Courtney Carman
- Music from “Ghosts I–IV” by Nine Inch Nails, used under a Creative Commons licence.
Connect with MATE:
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Subscribe on Stitcher
- Subscribe to the RSS feed
- MATE podcast website
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like us on Facebook
MATE podcast is a show about Marketing, Advertising, Technology and Entrepreneurship. Hosted by Adam Jaffrey: Digital Strategist and Entrepreneur. Made with ❤️ in Melbourne, Australia.