There’s no doubt that Paul Ramondo is the best digital marketer in all of Western Australia. He consistently delivers insane results for his clients (think 2,737.80% ROI campaigns!) by employing the latest strategies in digital and social media. Join Adam Jaffrey as he talks to Paul about what it’s really like starting a marketing business, why you should do things you’re willing to suffer through, the art of saying no to stay productive and the 101 on marketing funnels. Oh, and strap yourself in because Paul has got more energy than a single podcast can contain!!! His enthusiasm is infectious, and you’ll leave this discussion feeling pumped to achieve life’s big goals!
- How Paul built his digital marketing agency, RamondoMedia.
- It’s not just a cliché … the early bird really does get the worm!
- Why you have to put the hard work into what you love in order to get results
- Paul’s hometown of Perth, Western Australia, is the 2nd most isolated city in the world.
- How Paul teaches entrepreneurs to engaging with the digital consumer using social media
- Life fulfilment, purpose, and finding your ‘Why‘.
- Saying “No”, and why it’s so important to focus in order to stay productive.
- How to prioritise your day’s activities to make the most of your 24 hours
- Time management and ways to stay focused when you set your own hours as a business owner.
- Paul’s #1 principal: “Don’t be a dick”.
- What is a marketing funnel and how to build one?
- Facebook advertising … you’re probably doing it wrong.
- The problems big brands experience trying to use Snapchat for marketing
- Mark Manson’s article about doing the thing you’re willing to suffer through
- The iceberg of success:
- Parkinson’s law is the adage that: “Work expands so as to fill the time available for its completion”.
- What are the costs of task switching? Research shows that it takes an average of 23 minutes and 15 seconds to get back on-task after being interrupted.
- Editing by Josh Armour, from ArmourPod Productions.
- Podcast logo cover artwork by Courtney Carman
- Music from “Ghosts I–IV” by Nine Inch Nails, used under a Creative Commons licence.
Connect with MATE:
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Subscribe on Stitcher
- Subscribe to the RSS feed
- MATE podcast website
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like us on Facebook
MATE podcast is a show about Marketing, Advertising, Technology and Entrepreneurship. Hosted by Adam Jaffrey: Digital Strategist and Entrepreneur. Made with ❤ in Melbourne, Australia.
MATE podcast is a production by branded podcast agency Wavelength Creative.