Learn how to build a better business and live a happier life, with the two guests on this week’s episode of MATE. Joel Gerschman (business coach) and Howard Finger (businessman) are the authors of a new book called, ‘The Mindful Entrepreneur’. Their book teaches business owners how to grow their business, and build systems and processes to make it successful. Their advice also helps business owners with tips on how to cope with the stress of running a company and deal with unforeseen challenges. Plus, we take a behind-the-scenes look at the process of creating their book.
- The real-life events (from Howard’s life) which inspired the book, The Mindful Entrepreneur.
- The book’s key pillars, which can help the everyday business owner be more successful.
- The impact on personal lives when business isn’t going smoothly, and vice versa.
- The importance of prioritising, systemising and delegating for small business owners.
- The steps Howard took to improve his personal and career well-being
- The multitude of risks which entrepreneurs take, when running a business.
- Why content marketing has become so important in 2017
- Finding the confidence to say “no”
- What a state of mindfulness can achieve, through good and bad times.
- How a change of mindset got Howard through the Global Financial Crisis
- What’s the deal with business books? Why do they always promise so much?
- Meaning and purpose often outweighs monetary gain, and why that’s not such a bad thing.
- The Mindful Entrepreneur’s Growth System (the exact methodology Howard used to save and grow his business) [FREE TRIAL]
- Purchase Joel Gerschman and Howard Finger’s book:
- The Mindful Entrepreneur, by Joel Gerschman, Howard Finger and Aryeh Goldman.
- Editing by Josh Armour, from ArmourPod Productions.
- Podcast logo cover artwork by Courtney Carman
- Music from “Ghosts I–IV” by Nine Inch Nails, used under a Creative Commons licence.
Connect with MATE:
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Subscribe on Stitcher
- Subscribe to the RSS feed
- MATE podcast website
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like us on Facebook
MATE podcast is a show about Marketing, Advertising, Technology and Entrepreneurship. Hosted by Adam Jaffrey: Digital Strategist and Entrepreneur. Made with ❤️ in Melbourne, Australia.